BRANDZ aims at all times to improve its environmental and social performance and to help contribute to a better quality of life for everyone, both now and for future generations.
This will be achieved by:
- Striving to improve our economic, environmental and social performance, and integrating environmental and social factors in our management systems and programmes and in our commercial decisions.
- Identifying any of our activities that may detrimentally impact on society and the environment and developing programmes to minimise these impacts.
- Using natural resources efficiently, minimising waste and harmful releases to the environment.
- Meeting or exceeding requirements of relevant rules and regulations.
- Setting clearly defined objectives and targets addressing our environmental and social issues.
- Raising awareness of environmental and social issues with staff, partners and suppliers, who we will seek to influence to adopt similar policies.
- Undertaking open dialogue on our environmental and social programmes with our staff, customers and other stakeholders.
- Working constructively with organisations concerned for communities, society and the environment.
- Providing support, advice and training to staff on matters relating to our environmental and social performance.
- Monitoring, auditing and reviewing our performance.
- Regularly reviewing policies and management systems in these areas in order to drive for continual improvement.