Brandz aims at all times to improve its environmental and social performance and to help contribute to a better quality of life for everyone, both now and for future generations.
This will be achieved by:
- striving to improve our economic, environmental and social performance, and integrating environmental and social factors in our management systems and programmes and in our commercial decisions
- identifying any of our activities that may detrimentally impact on society and the environment and developing programmes to minimise these impacts
- using natural resources efficiently, minimising waste and harmful releases to the environment
- meeting or exceeding requirements of relevant rules and regulations
- setting clearly defined objectives and targets addressing our environmental and social issues
- raising awareness of environmental and social issues with staff, partners and suppliers, who we will seek to influence to adopt similar policies
- undertaking open dialogue on our environmental and social programmes with our staff, customers and other stakeholders
- working constructively with organisations concerned for communities, society and the environment
- providing support, advice and training to staff on matters relating to our environmental and social performance
- monitoring, auditing and reviewing our performance
- regularly reviewing policies and management systems in these areas in order to drive for continual improvement.